Saturday, September 20, 2008

London Zoo and All My Friends! (part 1)

So okie la, enough preludes already. If I add one more I think my blog can form a musical already. So okie-do. Let's beginning the post on my trip to the London Zoo!

But first, you know that the currency exchange rate is super duper expensive for the pound right? So I first went to make some "connections" to ensure that I got cheap cheap tickets... Grateful to my friends in the zoo, I first wanna introduce them to you!

.
.
.

Starting with... My first friend of the day, Fishy, the Familiar Fish!


He is damnnnn familiar right?

Then we have Sissy the Searching Seahorse..


Help him find can?

Then next got Sai Sai the Shy-Shy Clownfish!



Then after that erm, He-who-declines-to-be-Named.


Not here lo. Ask someone else.

Next up, we have Happy the Smiling Komodo Dragon.


X)

We have next, Bruce Lee the Dramatic Monkey/but dunno what monkey!


Don't know why his mouth open so big also.

Then we have Orange25 the Cute Penguin Clan...


The Cute Penguin Clan is atrocious for the extreme sports in the Animal world... Surfboarding, singing, and happyfeeting etc.


See? They just formed a Sychronised Swimming team! London Olympics 2008 ok?

Next, we have Circus, the Acrobatic erm, Thingie! xD


Like Batman only, come in from ceiling one!

Then, we got Toot, the Tunneling Owl!


This guy is damn cute ok? He can run super fast one. Can run, can fly, like Superman already. Omg! Superman cannot run somemore! Superman can only fly right?

(blogger takes a rest from editing the pictures too much, updates to Part 2 on next Tuesday)

Read Part 2 here
.