The sky is very beautiful today. Tou-san (Dad) brought me out for archery practice even though that i insisted that i didn't want to. Can't i do something less strenuous? Archery is bad. It strains the skin on your fingers. What will my nee-chans (sisters) say when they see my fingers? No matter how much i cried, Tou-san dragged me out. Can you believe that? Tou-san dragging a 18 year old man! Tou-san is so strong, i've seen him drag bodies and pile bodies like the movie "300" before. By the way, I heard the Spartan War just ended yesterday.
Managed to miss all of the targets. Accidentally killed a bunny instead.
...
Yummy.
.
Sinto 52-Nintendo (Wednesday)
Went to a Sumo wrestling match. OMIGOD! The wrestlers were so strong and kawaii (cute)! Especially that Takeshi Wynno-san~!!! *gasps* you should have seen him when he wrestles! The way his muscles budge and the way he whack the opponent's mouth... *aiks*

Check out Wynno-san getting pinned... Isn't he macho?
I'll be writing him a love letter after this blog post. I can't stand to give it to him face to face. Shall ask my gayfriend Willy-kun to pass it to him for me. Hope he accepts me....
Sigh. I don't think i can sleep tonight. HE IS SO CUTE~!
.
Shinto 52-Unagi (Thursday)
I have never felt so betrayed before. I asked Willy-kun to pass my letter of infinite-love to Wynno-san... AND THAT BASTARD ACTUALLY CLAIMED EVERYTHING FOR HIMSELF! I can't believe it... the worst thing was Wynno-san actually accepted... I feel so betrayed. my heart hurts. By the fact that I was betrayed by my own best gayfriend and the fact that Wynno-san is longer mine... sobs...

"Suprise! Did you think that I'll pass your letter to Wynno-san? He's mine!"
After that, Tou-san wanted to drag me out for archery again. I told him I wasn't in the mood but he didn't listen. So in a fit of rage, i shot three arrows into his ass and asked him to go watch porn himself.
Oh ya, the government just legalized pornography this morning. Can you believe it? Pornography is now a legal industry! And suprisingly, no one actually opposed!
I guess everyone in Japan likes porn.
.
Shinto 52-Doraemon (Friday)
LOL! The family of the bunny that i killed on Nippon (Monday) came knocking on our door. A whooping 100 of them came with carbines and AKs demanding compensation for their lost kin (the one which i had accidentally killed) but Tou-san refused to pay. Angered, they bit Tou-san and proceeded to chew my whole house down.
Now I don't have a house!
And worse still, Tou-san got RABIES! Duh, rabbit bite you of course you get rabies. Or else? AIDS?
God, what can be worse than this?
.
Shinto 52-Shinchan (Saturday)
OH MY GOD, MY DAD JUST SOLD ME TO A GAY BROTHEL !!!
He dragged me out of bed in the morning, dragged me all the way to the gay brothel across the street. The Owner there said gay-breeds like me with such handsome features and no leg hair were very rare and other gays would gladly pay a fortune for me.
He got a hefty sum of money from my sale.

The Gay Brothel Owner presenting his cheque...
Now i hope my dad gets AIDS instead. At least that's incurable.
Oh well, my brothers here treat me well too. Fan-dancing was a bit tough but i enjoyed it. My ass hurts a little but i guess it's fine. I can take all the pain and excitement. Might as well make the best of it, you know.
I've made up my mind to stay here.
I've given up on the very closest people who have betrayed me.
I've decided to be Japan's Next Best GAY-SHA.