unk(1) dua(2) tua(3) katz(4) senk(5) six(6) sev(7) wit(8) nerv(9) tis(10) unk-zu(11) du-zu(12) and so on...------
A day ago, three French girls checked into my 8 man dorm that I had been sleeping in for the past 5 nights. They came in bringing large bags one after another, and one might wonder if they were planning to build an Effiel in my dorm.
Often, they'd love to hold mini-parties amongst the three of them (if you were once wondering what they had in their bag, now you know - FOOOD, with the capital F, O and D), blubbering French between them. Typical French girls thou, loud, tomboyish, rowdy, smokers and talkative. Not very well in English, I tried talking to them earlier when I came into the room, where they were sitting on the floor eating toasted bread (they brought a toaster in the bag =.=") and packed salads.
Me: Hello!
Them: Hello...!
(more French)(me tiptoes in between the spaces in their food to get to my bed)
Me: You all eat already?
Them: (looks at me, more french) Ya, ya, we eat (pointing downwards)
Me: OH, you ate downstairs?
Them: No no no.. erm.. (blabbers among themselves in french, subsequently breaking out in laughter, and ignoring me)
Me: Ok~
(Insert more courtious, typical how-do-you-do questions, trading weird answers)
Them: Oh, have you.. erm.. (pointing to their mouths)
Me: Eat? Ya ya, I just ate Nandos with my cousin.
Them: Ooooooo.. (more blabber)
One of them: Cousin? Piaanza?
Another one: Piannza? (to me) Oh, you eat piannza?
Me: (sweats) erm.. ya ya pizza.
(they start shouting "PIZZA!!" and congratulate each other while i continued to =.=" one side)
(Later)
Them: You want bread with Nutella?
------
Later, I realised that when she pointed downwards, she meant that they were having dinner in the room.
------
I just realised why they call toast "French Toast"