"Look at me! I'm a F1 racerrrr!! wrooommmmmm!"
And before you say anything, I noticed that it was attracted to my fluorescent study lamp that I had just bought a week ago (someone was bound to say that I must be smelling). Also, the most frustrating thing is that, when I open the damn window big big, the thingie don't want to go out one! omgbbq?
"I like your room, it's warmer. "
me: "Then stop turning in circles in front of me la!"
fly: "my back quite shiny right? I spent the whole day yesterday polishing my back one you know?"
me: "OH MY GODDDDDD!!!"
So then, I came out with 5 things to do if there's a fly stuck in your room:
- shoot it.
- ignore it.
- get out of your room.
- catch it.
- shoot it.
------
On a lighter note, I'm starting to suspect that girls are spending more money on make-up than a photographer on lenses. look here.
I might be able to do a thesis on this. xD
I might be able to do a thesis on this. xD
------
Edit: OMG! THERE'S TWO OF THEM NOW!!! ARRGGRGRGRGHHHHH!