Saturday, August 08, 2009

20

I just came back from an 11 day holiday, and honestly, it has BLOWN my budget sky high. I am so going to eat bread for the next few days.

But it was nice la! :D

Now that I'm back, I'm left with 20 days till the day I'm flying back to Malaysia. Honestly, it feels more like I have come back to see my end of days.

Can't wait to go back, but afraid that I have nothing to do when I do and time just flies. Sometimes, it just weird that I hesistate so much to pick up the phone call and to ask someone out for lunch/dinner unless I am positively certain that he/she treats me the same way.

Low confidence? High uncertainty? Weird Chunhowe. Figures.

No pictures of my trip yet (omg 1200 pictures to process. someone kill me. ), but I'll post this picture up thou. It was taken in Munich, Germany on my prior trip.

Munich Town Hall.

EDIT:
2132 Crap. Having a bit of an headache now and feeling slightly sick. Could be due to the drastic change in weaher from fiery hot Spain to cold rainy London. It was further raining last night on my way home, althou I did have my rain coat on. >_< urgh sucks to be feeling sick.