Sunday, January 03, 2010

Resolutions for the year 2010.

It's gonna be a good year I think. Feels quite auspicious. So for that, I hope my resolutions will come true too!



1. Climate change agreement. (see above) (For whatever agenda that China & the other nations have, I hope that they reap the full seeds of their own destruction themselves.)

2.

3. I fasttrek and become a partner of PwC.

4. Wake up one day to find a briefcase full of cash next to me. Okay, no need to wake up also can.

5. Malaysia Rooney to singlehandedly lead England to win World Cup 2010.

6. Have a healthy lifestyle and do more exercise, e.g., hiking, jogging etc.

7. Perform satisfactory in work.

8. Know more people, and learn to keep in good touch with existing ones.

9. Save as much money as I can for future purposes.

10. Look and plan, 3 years into the future.

Ok, list not finished, but I kinda have 3 reports to rush... so much for having a healthy lifestyle. Happy New Year peeps!!! 



PS. Gonna catch Zombieland later. Heard that its pretty good! Can't wait! :O