------
To quote my F7 lecturer, Feroz (the same guy who told us the pai-kar-but-still-pass-ACCA-student incident):
" You must remember the (balance sheet) schedule! Or else you'll end up like Ronaldo and miss the penalty. "
Oh yea. Manchester United won the UEFA Champions League Cup 2008. Sweet~ But to be fair, kudos to Chelsea too, but that's football, eh?

------
One fine day on msn...
me: Shit la those bastards
me: they send my docket to jb u know
me: now i have to print out
wynn: izzit
wynn: wah
wynn: haha
wynn: my docket haven get also
wynn: didnt collect yet
me: swt
me: eh shld have received already what
me: or maybe u mistake... didnt register
me: so now acca name list dun have your name
me: hor hor hor
wynn: got receive i think
wynn: i didnt go check
wynn: wah
wynn: i commit suicide
me: lol
me: buy the psp slim and put my name first
me: hahaha
wynn: sure sure
wynn: but b4 i die i bring psp slim wif me
wynn: =p
me: swt
me: nvm
me: still get your dell laptop
me: and your nice coat
me: and your proton wira
me: and your sister *name censored*
wynn: i carry everything and jump down from condo
wynn: all die wif me
wynn: =p
me: YOUR SISTER WOR
me: swt
me: i cannot imagine
wynn: wah my sis also u want ar
wynn: pido file
I pido file meh? his sister only what... T.T
------
just came back from kennysia's blog. Damn... I miss diving leh.
also from there, Here in My
@officialwebbie @vid, youtube.
"So I will let it be known yes I feel it in my bones
No matter where I roam this is home sweet home."
Sigh. I miss tau fu fa lah.
------
Just for a bit of laughs.