Monday, June 29, 2009

My new room quick post. :D

Yup just finished moving to my new place. So far so good, spacious room, nice roommate, cleaniness... ok la, but it's not that I'm that particular anyway. Everything's settled down for the next 2 months, finally!

Just looked at my schedule over the next few days, just have bits of regrets that 1, I don't think I'll be able to do a photoshoot with my "favourite:" model, and 2, Andrew's going back soon...!!! I want to go on EPIC trip to some foreign land with Andrew...!!! T.T

Ok la, maybe not.

Haha!

K la, nights to all! Working early morning tomorrow. My supervisor's leaving at the end of this week and my colleague and I will have a huge gap to fill by then. If only I wasn't that tied down with being tasked with designing their website, I would have been able to concentrate more efforts on learning the ropes. Oh well.

When I finish the website, I post up here la... Comments and criticisms la, ok? :)