Saturday, June 27, 2009

Things I have learned this week (w.e. June 28)


The week has finally come to an end, and once more, it is time to blog again!

Throughout this whole week, I have fortunately found some time to think about a couple of interesting issues. I thought that it would be interesting to share the stuff with you guys!

And here it goes:

1. You have to learn to be professional at work, no matter how hard, boring, or frustrating work is. By demonstrating that you can occupy your own free time at work will seriously add a lot of marks to your overall performance. 

If you're not, well, at least appear to be until your boss offers you an employment contract. 

2. Imagine this senario: If the cat lover has twisted his own sense of reality and mistaken for himself as a cat, but however therefore makes the only effort to take care of all the stray cats in the community and thereby does good, should you make him realise that who he think he is is untrue? 

I christen this, The Cat Lover's Dilemma.

3. At times, the act of 'Revenge' is probably the most direct way of venting and redirecting all your frustration and anger at the same person who started it. However, it is just so much harder for a person and takes a much larger heart to be able to absorb and wipe out all that blood-thirsty urge. 

4. At work, it is important that one learns quickly at the office to arrive earlier than the Boss, and learn to leave LATER than the Boss. Afterall, he is the Boss mah!

5. Megan Fox is probably the hottest thing alive at the moment. No, not even Obama in his underwear can compare. 

6. It's amazing how Micheal Jackson's death has changed my mood all of a sudden. I think that when I said that "I feel old", I don't really feel "old"; I probably am just starting to consciously see the effects of age and time on my life.

OK! This would probably be it for the week, hope to blog soon again!